Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends

If anyone would ask me that," What have u learned in Engineering?"
I will answer him "I have learnt that Life gets Wonderful when u get Friends who love u more than themselves."

Yes, i have no shame in saying that i am the worst of the engineering students who will graduate the next year and that i have learnt anything much useful in B.E...
But, these years in the college have given me such beautiful people that i cant stop myself writing about them and telling them what i think about them.No reason.Why i named the book club as "Friends Book Club".

"My close friends are those people whose cell phone number i have learn by heart."
The fundamental thing first: I love u all :)

Nikhil Jinde (Jinde Bhai)

Yesterday Night, I had this dream.
Nikhil and I were going to his village on foot..
On both sides of the road were green fields, and tall trees on distant horizon, grey sky full with black clouds, cold wind blowing....

We walked past by a village in which lived weird looking people and wondered who were they...
After going ahead of that village, the cell phone rang.

" I am Mumbhro",said the voice on the other side. "Both of you come back here, to the village u just crossed by."

"Ok. but who are you?", some of us asked.

"i am your friend. U both need me. come on now."

So we went there to the place where he called us. He was a very decent looking person. White clothes all over his body. White turban. Bangles on his body. But his face was dull. dead and all the charm lost.

he had a shop of single block. in it were metal artifacts placed. they were very much polished but they were statues of skeletons. Each and every statue was of skeleton. He offered us seat. then he looked at me. I thought he will tell me something about treasure or something else...but he just smiled.

I asked him,"Can i help you?", my most usual question which i ask to strangers.
He said "No."

"I will help you. Do u know u are suffering from "Psychosis gas syndrome"?

i felt worried and looked at nikhil. he was also staring at me.

i said "NO. well, what is it exactly?"

"it is a situation in which your attitude towards anything changes with time. u are not firm on that and thus fly from one place to another. the disease happens to everyone.But in you, it has reached drastic and uncontrollable levels.You will have to start the medications. You have become a psychopath already."

Then i said him...well , then give me the medicine. then He himself started behaving weirdly. a lot of other customers came to his shop. then his friends came and all of them started behaving as if drunk.And we were just standing there.

Nikhil said "Ask him where he lives and when should we come back for medicines."
That man said" I live in your village and u come back tomorrow morning."'

We left that place. I said to nikhil "Ok then. Now its confirmed that i am a psychopath."

he just smiled.

BLANK.BLANK.BLANK.

We both were then standing in a field. the faint green color of grass which sprouts after the first rain and basks in the brilliance of the sun and makes the ground alive, my favourite one, was spread all over. there were butterflies flying all around.....there were big sunflowers ..daisies ...and purple, red flowers spread all over the landscape....there was a rainbow starting just near us....

the road on which we were standing was twisted but it was circular....
Nikhil said "See. how beautiful all this world is."

BLANK.BLANK.BLANK.........zzzzzzzzzzz........

All i know is one thing.
If i go completely mad in the real sense of terms.
If i start walking upside down.
If i start killing people whom i dont want to be alive.....
that is if i become a psychopath..

There will be this person, the first.....whom i met on my first day of college,
who will believe in me and take care of me....

nikhil...I love u re...

2 comments:

  1. strange u remember ur dreams wholely..:O
    well expessed..
    ur writing skills are improving day by day i must say..:P
    stay blessed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx :)

    i wrote it the day i saw it...
    thats why i remember it....

    ReplyDelete