Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to me............. :)


I started writing this blog exactly one year ago, the same time in the night, when i felt an instant uncontrollable urge to express myself to someone. I expressed myself to myself. Never knew that i could write. Or u can say express myself through writing. For me expressing myself through writing means emptying myself of the uncontrollable bursts of emotions which periodically fill me. Then i take refuge to writing. Some of them i share with my close friends through SMS. Some personal material i scribble down in a notebook and the rest of the write-up which i want everybody to read but i write it in such a way that very few can associate with it...i write it down here. before writing i seldom have a thought what i am going to write, just whatever comes to my mind i start typing it. Its like i try to empty my emotional tank through writing. Very few friends read this blog. Although most of the material here is about my tryst with that undefinable thing call "L@*E". Yes sir, that undefinable unpronounceable and unfathomable four letter word "L#$E".

This one year has been an unforgettable one. I have gathered so much memories this year that if i re-project them completely on the screen of my mind from Day1, i can finish a book on my BE Final year. In that book i can tell how life played great funny jokes with my academic,personal and professional life. Those great funny jokes which dear Life played with me.........and also my friends......make me laugh when i look back at them without any regret.

Why should i have regrets?
Its my life which tried to screw me hard. So i cannot blame my life to be cruel to me. No.......my life is my best friend..........it teaches me through experience most of which comes from the mistakes i do while trying to listen what my heart says.

Friendship,Confusion,tears,happiness, cries,laughter,then that four letter word,friendship,shocks,misunderstandings,rejections,flirt,romance,study,dreams all these things came in bulk quantity this year. Many spheres of life unknown to me came into light this year.

lots of things to write......but feeling really sleepy now. OK. Gn:)

2 comments:

  1. finally!!! happy2c u writing in a manner that is not influenced by miss..X paaus.. im missing the humor with which u wrote the first post!! danger daddy. i still remember c?? bring the humor back to ur life! bring the smile back in ours... really happy 2c u get out of the on/off deppression/happiness phase.. hopefully ull b normal nw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey preeto darling :)
    Come back here and start to write again...
    Life has F**kd us in the best possible way... :D
    lets njoy this by expresseing the Pleasure(pain) sponteneously.....

    Jaage Jage Rahena .....

    ReplyDelete